cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate UWP APP (3.0.4.0)

samefte
Level 7
Hello,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am having multiple issues with AC.

1. It no longer detects my G.SKILL memory.
2. When I click on ROG RYUJIN/Mobo, the app crashes.

I have done a deep clean. I have removed the AC and reinstalled it. The same behavior and no improvement. Asus support is super slow, in my opinion.
Does anyone have experience similar issues or the same problem?

Let me know if you have a workaround.
5 REPLIES 5

roungchen
Level 7
samefte wrote:
Hello,

I have done a deep clean. I have removed the AC and reinstalled it. The same behavior and no improvement. Asus support is super slow, in my opinion.

only auro sync work for me. latest armoury crate doesnt even detect my g.skill memory any more. before it was able to detect 3 of 4 dimm.

roungchen wrote:
only auro sync work for me. latest armoury crate doesnt even detect my g.skill memory any more. before it was able to detect 3 of 4 dimm.

Thank you, that sounds like some bad software engineers at Asus?

Do you have a link to the latest Aura sync? The link I tried earlier said its temporary down.

samefte wrote:
Thank you, that sounds like some bad software engineers at Asus?

Do you have a link to the latest Aura sync? The link I tried earlier said its temporary down.

Bad software???!!! I guess you haven't read the comments on reddit lol

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.php, It seem to up and running for me.get the version 1.07.79_V2.1

GeorgeKps
Level 7
samefte wrote:
Hello,

You are having issues with Asus software? NO.FREAKING.WAY!!!
You're doing it wrong. The biggest m/board manufacturer's software (which btw has the "outshine the competition" tag line) is working perfectly. You did something wrong and unfortunately you won't find real help.

(on a serious note now)
I've had multiple problems. MULTIPLE.
Aura sync, ROG Armoury (for my keyboard) GPU TweakII, and now Armoury Crate. All had problems which the only way that could be solved is to reinstall windows.
I wouldn't expect any Asus support and if there is any, don't expect it to be anything substantial. It all ends to 2 things. Either learn to live with the problems (like LEDs firing up despite you liking it or not) or reinstall windows. And then, on the next Armoury Crate update, pray to whatever Gods you believe in to help the software not to break.

There's a 3rd option (which i'll do on my next upgrade)
Don't buy Asus anymore
😉

(Good luck)

GeorgeKps wrote:
You are having issues with Asus software? NO.FREAKING.WAY!!!
You're doing it wrong. The biggest m/board manufacturer's software (which btw has the "outshine the competition" tag line) is working perfectly. You did something wrong and unfortunately you won't find real help.

(on a serious note now)
I've had multiple problems. MULTIPLE.
Aura sync, ROG Armoury (for my keyboard) GPU TweakII, and now Armoury Crate. All had problems which the only way that could be solved is to reinstall windows.
I wouldn't expect any Asus support and if there is any, don't expect it to be anything substantial. It all ends to 2 things. Either learn to live with the problems (like LEDs firing up despite you liking it or not) or reinstall windows. And then, on the next Armoury Crate update, pray to whatever Gods you believe in to help the software not to break.

There's a 3rd option (which i'll do on my next upgrade)
Don't buy Asus anymore
😉

(Good luck)

that or just buy non-tempered glass case like good old days.