cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking more Features in the S17 bios ?

Brad86r1000
Level 7
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a S17 laptop. I've had it for a couple days now and I'm loving it as I expected since this is like my 3rd Asus Laptop ive owned and they're always A+. The question I have is, while watching YouTube videos, i came across a video showing someone unlocking more features in his BIOS using the s17. I can't for the life of me find what video it was again since I watched so many prior to making the purchase. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or if this is possible. He was in the BIOS and pressed a key combination and it unlocked some more setting options in the BIOS.

Thanks for any info!
3 REPLIES 3

magnus471
Level 7
Brad86r1000 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a S17 laptop. I've had it for a couple days now and I'm loving it as I expected since this is like my 3rd Asus Laptop ive owned and they're always A+. The question I have is, while watching YouTube videos, i came across a video showing someone unlocking more features in his BIOS using the s17. I can't for the life of me find what video it was again since I watched so many prior to making the purchase. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or if this is possible. He was in the BIOS and pressed a key combination and it unlocked some more setting options in the BIOS.

Thanks for any info!

There are no hidden options.

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Brad86r1000,
What you see in BIOS is what you get, you may update to the latest one to see if some items are changed or opened.
If you want more options in BIOS, that's unlocking BIOS, which is totally different world and we do not suggest to do so.
Thank you.

Blake@ASUS wrote:
Hello Brad86r1000,
What you see in BIOS is what you get, you may update to the latest one to see if some items are changed or opened.
If you want more options in BIOS, that's unlocking BIOS, which is totally different world and we do not suggest to do so.
Thank you.

Thanks