cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G732LW MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although...- solved?

KITT_2013
Level 10
MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although the laptop charges fine and the battery works fine. I want to mention that randomly while using the pc, a pop up message appears that says the power connector isn't plugged in properly although the charging is fine and not interpreted or anything. Also the connector is plugged in properly.
2 weeks ago when I checked myasus app, evey hardware test passed and now randomly, battery and adapter issue. Why? and everything is working fine...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KITT_2013
Level 10
Finally all issues have been fixed! Thank you ASUS for fixing your software. Now it works correctly! Latest version of ASUS System Control Interface V2 (2.29.10) fixed all issues discussed in this thread.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

KITT_2013
Level 10
MyAsus app reports battery and power adapter problem although the laptop charges fine and the battery works fine. I want to mention that randomly while using the pc, a pop up message appears that says the power connector isn't plugged in properly although the charging is fine and not interpreted or anything. Also the connector is plugged in properly.
2 weeks ago when I checked myasus app, evey hardware test passed and now randomly, battery and adapter issue. Why? and everything is working fine...
The laptop model is G732LW

I have the same issue. battery and adapter errors are reported. I tried to charge my battery up to 100% and tested it again, this time, battery became OK but the adapter still failed.

i have problem too battery and charger faiiled but all working fine

KITT_2013
Level 10
Asus should fix their software...

Hi, like all of you for me was the same after the latest update, anyways my Battery charges perfect!, what I notice is now time to time Armoury Crate select Windows power mode connected or not. I think there must be an issue between what Win10 reports and what the software tool expects as a good result...I don't know. Please fix this in the next update.

KITT_2013
Level 10
Also when launching certain games or game launchers, the sleep setting and brightness of the laptop change to never respectively 100%. Any idea why?

KITT_2013
Level 10
I can confirm that the issue appeared also on my secondary laptop, a non ROG one, after updating the asus system control interface v2 to the latest version.

Blake1
Level 10
Dear all,
May I double check if your MyASUS App is 2.2.35.0?
If so, please kindly wait for the next update of ASUS system control interface driver and MyASUS APP.
Thank you.

KITT_2013
Level 10
It is. Any update on the fix?