cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370-I Problem - Not booting

s4nt0s
Level 7
Hello all,

Couple of weeks ago my AIO (Be Quiet Silent Loop 120mm) died and I had to wait for a new replacement AIO from the shop where I bought it.
Today I received a new AIO (Corsair H80i V2) and installed everything perfectly like the manual said.

However when I plugged in everything, closed the PC and plugged in power I hear a small "beep tone" for 1/2 seconds and thats it I see the orange light solid on the motherboard, all the USB like keyboard, amplifier, mouse have signal/give light but the PC will not turn on.

Does anyone know what I can do to get it working again? All help is much apreciated.
1 REPLY 1

no1yak
Level 8
s4nt0s wrote:
Hello all,

Couple of weeks ago my AIO (Be Quiet Silent Loop 120mm) died and I had to wait for a new replacement AIO from the shop where I bought it.
Today I received a new AIO (Corsair H80i V2) and installed everything perfectly like the manual said.

However when I plugged in everything, closed the PC and plugged in power I hear a small "beep tone" for 1/2 seconds and thats it I see the orange light solid on the motherboard, all the USB like keyboard, amplifier, mouse have signal/give light but the PC will not turn on.

Does anyone know what I can do to get it working again? All help is much apreciated.

If Asus uses the same LED convention for all their boards then a yellow led is DRAM. When you removed your faulty AIO did you remove the CPU ? If you did then you may ave bent some pins in the CPU socket. Also you could try and slacken off the pump just a bit. If that does nothing then look at the RAM. Try booting with just one stick and use a different RAM socket each time you try to boot.

You could also try a Cmos reset .