cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog rampage omega water pump header

FORCE-NO1
Level 7
hi,

I'm currently building a dual loop using the asus rog rampage VI extreme omega x299 with two EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 PWM
looking in the manual it says when using the 2 dedicated pump headers W_PUMP+1 / W_PUMP+2 pumps will be running at 100% , could anybody please tell me is There a way i can control the pump speed
Am i correct in thinking if i connect both pumps one via CPU_FAN and second via CPU_OPT i could control the pump speed this way
would really prefer to keep them both to the dedicated headers if there is some way to do this in the bios
Sorry if this is obvious its my first build and just want to make sure I'm on the correct lines
Any advice be very much appreciated
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

G75rog
Level 10
Plug them into the pump headers and don't worry about controlling their speed. They'll be fine.

G75rog wrote:
Plug them into the pump headers and don't worry about controlling their speed. They'll be fine.

thanks for your reply , was just a bit worried it could damage them running at 100% constantly or the noise would be an issue.
I take it I just plug both pumps into the headers let pumps run at there fixed 100% speed and just set my fan curves up in the bios then and happy days :cool: