cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMOURY CRATE questions

stna1981
Level 9
Hello,

I've some questions about ARMOURY CRATE.

1. The software looks really like a BETA version. Is this still being further developed or will there be something new in the future?
2. The German translation is crap and texts are too long for the UI layout. Will it be possible to select the app language manually like it was for Armoury software?
3. Will the HALO software for the ROG Terminal be integrated into the ARMOURY CRATE?

Best regards

Stefan
2 REPLIES 2

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
stna1981 wrote:
Hello,

I've some questions about ARMOURY CRATE.

1. The software looks really like a BETA version. Is this still being further developed or will there be something new in the future?
2. The German translation is crap and texts are too long for the UI layout. Will it be possible to select the app language manually like it was for Armoury software?
3. Will the HALO software for the ROG Terminal be integrated into the ARMOURY CRATE?

Best regards

Stefan

1. yes the app will always be on constant fix and development.
2. ok. i will take a look with a friend
3. as far i know. no. terminal is on EOL. but i am pushing to still have support of some sort. since there are a lot of units on the streets. as far there are 2 issues. one when is part of the pc sync lights goes odd and slow and sloppy. the halo was working the last time is use it with last update. I was using it on usb. but if i can, i will add it to the board direct. but open the mess to add a molex is meh. i will try today. no promises here
Learn, Play Enjoy!

nbtc971
Level 10
The only answer you need is, don't use Crate at this time. It's not even close to being workable for a lot of people.