Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    ROG Strix G17 G712LU Touchpad Mixing Up Gestures

    Touchpad problems. I encountered some problems with the thouchpad mixing up gestures like from mixing up a simple move of the cursor transforming in a selection gesture.
    Another behaviour is that when performin 2 fingers gesture for scrolling up or down and the fingers will be placed on the touchpad inner edge, nearby markel edges, this will not be recognized after second scroll attempt on the page.
    Did any of you encounter such problems?
    Windows had been installed 3 times from scratch, after formating the partition, drivers used ware taken only from asus website or from MyAsus app.
    Any issues for anyone?

  2. #2
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    14
    Posts
    698

    Hello dandumitru,
    May I know your BIOS version?
    and may you record a video of the finger gesture and the reaction on the screen?
    Thank you.

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ASUS View Post
    Hello dandumitru,
    May I know your BIOS version?
    and may you record a video of the finger gesture and the reaction on the screen?
    Thank you.
    thanks for reply and interest.
    I'll do my best to record it when will appear again this issue.
    Until than laptop was in service and they tested it but no fault was found from hardware side, it seems, an drivers ware installed again.
    I am not shore that matter is solved and I'll do my best to make that recording.
    Hopefully I'll catch it as is doing this things randomly.
    Thanks again for interest.

    PS: I forgot abt bios version. It is 310.
    Last edited by dandumitru; 09-04-2020 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by dandumitru View Post
    thanks for reply and interest.
    I'll do my best to record it when will appear again this issue.
    Until than laptop was in service and they tested it but no fault was found from hardware side, it seems, an drivers ware installed again.
    I am not shore that matter is solved and I'll do my best to make that recording.
    Hopefully I'll catch it as is doing this things randomly.
    Thanks again for interest.

    PS: I forgot abt bios version. It is 310.
    I managed to make the video recording but I can't upload it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SJe...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by dandumitru; 11-23-2020 at 02:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    14
    Posts
    698

    Hello dandumitru,
    Please kindly grant the video access to me.
    Thank you very much.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ROG View Post
    Hello dandumitru,
    Please kindly grant the video access to me.
    Thank you very much.
    Did U get it?

  7. #7
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    touchpad mixing gistures

    My Asus rog Strix g15 have an issue with the touchpad mixing gestures .. this issue occurs with all people I know in Egypt having that model .. so please don't ask me to record the issue .. because it already exists in many laptops of the same model .. and provide me the solution .. thanks in advance

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •