New ROGer Array

Exclamation Asus rog strix xg27wq - issue with asus display widget

Hi everyone, any of you have this monitor from asus? I got it on amazon, it works fine but when I start ASUS DISPLAY WIDGET I get this:

https://ibb.co/Ht1K0Dj

Translate from italian: "SELECTED MONITOR IS NOT SUPPORTED"

The asus assistance told me that after a serial check, the message appears because the monitor is destined for the German market, amazon is sending me another one, which from tracking I always see coming from a factory in Germany, so I believe that it does not nothing will change.

Have any of you had the same problem with this monitor?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

The app may have issue with your monitor but if your monitor working fine so why your worried ?
    it may be this app is not really supporting your monitor or maybe need to be updated to support your monitor >

Try to update the app or downgrade and see ?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by lLegendaary View Post
    The app may have issue with your monitor but if your monitor working fine so why your worried ?
    it may be this app is not really supporting your monitor or maybe need to be updated to support your monitor >

Try to update the app or downgrade and see ?
    I've already tried reinstalling the software, and installed the latest version available. The monitor is good ok but I would have preferred the software to be compatible too, I contacted asus support again and they are sending me a replacement product, we will see if the problem is actually due to the monitor region.

ROG Junior Member Array

What version software do you have?

New ROGer Array

asus display widget "SELECTED MONITOR IS NOT SUPPORTED" on pg329q

Same "SELECTED MONITOR IS NOT SUPPORTED" on pg329q when using disaplay port.
    On HDMI asus display widget work without problems, so it seem like software issue.