cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AX11000 printer help

Narpho
Level 7
Hey Folks. I recently purchased a Rapture AX11000. I'm running three SSID's and everything seems to be working fine on the latest firmware with the exception of my HP LaserJet Pro. I currently have 33 devices on the network but I cannot get my printer to connect to the 2.4 network. I've tried WPS several times and also tried to set up manually. The router seems to be complaining about the PSK, but I'm not able to figure out why. I've check all the settings and they look fine. I'm running WPA/WPA-2 Personal and TKIP+AES.*

Appreciate any help. *
4 REPLIES 4

NONONONO
Level 7
Try a temporary change to the password for the 2.4 network to something simpler as see if it will connect.

NONONONO wrote:
Try a temporary change to the password for the 2.4 network to something simpler as see if it will connect.

I had this exact same issue with my HP Laser Jet Pro. Changing the password will not solve the problem. There is a setting within the GT-AX11000 that needs to be changed. I forgot which setting it is, but give me a bit to figure it out and I will post the change you need to make.

Stand by........

😄

BiggShooter wrote:
I had this exact same issue with my HP Laser Jet Pro. Changing the password will not solve the problem. There is a setting within the GT-AX11000 that needs to be changed. I forgot which setting it is, but give me a bit to figure it out and I will post the change you need to make.

Stand by........

😄

Found It! The fix is towards the end of this forum post 😄

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rog-rapture-gt-ax11000-issue-hp-laserjet-printer-solved.61484...

If you have 'Protected Management Frames' enabled, you need to 'disable' it. That should solve the problem and your HP Laser Jet Pro should connect to the GT-AX11000. Let me know if that solved the problem for you.

BiggShooter wrote:
Found It! The fix is towards the end of this forum post 😄

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rog-rapture-gt-ax11000-issue-hp-laserjet-printer-solved.61484...

If you have 'Protected Management Frames' enabled, you need to 'disable' it. That should solve the problem and your HP Laser Jet Pro should connect to the GT-AX11000. Let me know if that solved the problem for you.

Awesome, thank you.Â*