cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura sync not loading automatically after a restart.

archie79
Level 7
I have aura sync sync working pretty good and use different lighting effects in different profiles which all work as they should. The issue I have is that when I "restart" my PC the lighting effects assigned to specific programs will not run as they should when launching the program. This is a pretty easy fix as all I need to do is launch Armoury Crate and click on the aura sync tab and that's it fixed. It is obvious that it can't be syncing automatically after a restart. Does anyone know how to fix this?
6 REPLIES 6

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
yep i am working on a fix now. IS NOT permanent we are testing these now. find me on asus discord. but i find out why! is not new has come by since july. but untill know we know what it make tick that. but the fix is not permanent since dev need to add that on the code
Learn, Play Enjoy!

That's great thanks. I have sent you a friend request on discord.

Noobiegeek
Level 7
archie79 wrote:
I have aura sync sync working pretty good and use different lighting effects in different profiles which all work as they should. The issue I have is that when I "restart" my PC the lighting effects assigned to specific programs will not run as they should when launching the program. This is a pretty easy fix as all I need to do is launch Armoury Crate and click on the aura sync tab and that's it fixed. It is obvious that it can't be syncing automatically after a restart. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I too am having the same issue...
Any fix yet?
Mine completely turns off after a restart...

Either after power on or restart, Aura service needs to be restarted or RGB will keep frozen. Any solutions yet?

Draion
Level 8

I have the same issue. Only my graphics card goes out of sync though. All other components work fine, but the graphics card goes to default rainbow after every restart and I have to open armoury crate and deselect/reselect it from the aura sync tab. This started happening to me very recently, like a week or so ago after an armoury crate update.

I'm having the exact same issue.
Restart ASUS AURA SYNC lighting service, and de GPU RGB is working again.
Anoying......