cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX Z490-E Display Port not working

gabricom
Level 7
Hi,

I'm currently without a gpu and i'm trying to connect to the display port of the motherboard and use my intel i5 10600k Internal gpu.

HDMI output works fine but displayport seems to be dead, i tried different monitor and different cables but nothing works., on bios seems to be no options related to display port so i don't really know what else to try.
I'm using win10 and last driver from intel website, but i think is something more bios-related because even in boot it's not detected.
Tried CMOS clear with default options but still not working..

I also tried to connect with a usb to dp adapter to thunderbolt port but i only get a unrecognized device error and nothing works even in this way.

Thanks for everyone that can help me, i'm currently waiting to get a 3080 FE but i need to use my monitor in the meantime.
4 REPLIES 4

GianD
Level 7
Hell0 - I have the same issue with the card. I contacted Asus they asked me to ensure I have the latest driver V27.20.100.8190 and I do.
HDMI port works but I wanted to use both ports with two monitors. but no luck. If you find a solution please let me know.
Thanks

GianD wrote:
Hell0 - I have the same issue with the card. I contacted Asus they asked me to ensure I have the latest driver V27.20.100.8190 and I do.
HDMI port works but I wanted to use both ports with two monitors. but no luck. If you find a solution please let me know.
Thanks

'
I have the same issue too, is it hardware failure or it is driver issue? I have already download the latest driver from the intel web site, but even in the boot screen it is not ok.

Has this been fixed?

I have the same issue. HDMI works fine, DisplayPort isn't recognised at all. 😞