cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Aura update tool

E33et
Level 7
Hello Asus,

I've recently boought Crosshair VI Extreme and after update to the latest bios v7901 i had some random issues with my RGB header and MB owns Aura Sync then i tried to flash this but could chipset RGB controller be broken?. Tried to downgrade the bios to v7704 but no luck so far. The weird things that is lit red when it's powered off but not when it's powered on.

(aura_update.exe -p "LEDFW_FOR_C6H_(Color cycle)_20161208.bin"

ASUS Aura update tool

Loading Aura FW... OK.

Didn't find any Aura MB devices.)
1 REPLY 1

E33et wrote:
Hello Asus,

I've recently boought Crosshair VI Extreme and after update to the latest bios v7901 i had some random issues with my RGB header and MB owns Aura Sync then i tried to flash this but could chipset RGB controller be broken?. Tried to downgrade the bios to v7704 but no luck so far. The weird things that is lit red when it's powered off but not when it's powered on.

(aura_update.exe -p "LEDFW_FOR_C6H_(Color cycle)_20161208.bin"

ASUS Aura update tool

Loading Aura FW... OK.

Didn't find any Aura MB devices.)

Hello
Since last week I have problem with my AURA. When I select inside Armoury Crate motherboard then I get info about the requested update. But there is no update when I click continue.

I found in forum link to this Aura update tools and when I try to save current firmware I receive the exact same error message. Anybody any idea what to do? Unfortunately, my motherboard is now 3 months after the date when I can use RMA 😞