Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop motherboard from changing System Agent & VCCIO voltage

kdk1323
Level 7
Hello,

Runing XMP II profile with non-QVL ram F4-3600C17D-32GTZR with stock 9900k
I ran my system through Prime95 and Memtest86 just fan with 1.35v dram and 1.1 for both system agent and Vccio
But whenever I restart my pc I get a message that timing and voltage has been corrected, it increases sys agent&vccio to 1.25 then again sometimes i get same message and increases it to 1.4.

Can I stop it from doing this? I tried updating Bios and changing to XMP I but ended up with same issue.
2 REPLIES 2

bscool
Level 11
kdk1323 wrote:
Hello,

Runing XMP II profile with non-QVL ram F4-3600C17D-32GTZR with stock 9900k
I ran my system through Prime95 and Memtest86 just fan with 1.35v dram and 1.1 for both system agent and Vccio
But whenever I restart my pc I get a message that timing and voltage has been corrected, it increases sys agent&vccio to 1.25 then again sometimes i get same message and increases it to 1.4.

Can I stop it from doing this? I tried updating Bios and changing to XMP I but ended up with same issue.

What MB do you have?

If the z390 Hero at the bottom of the MB set the Mem OK switch to OFF. Set voltages manually in the bios and they will stay set.

bscool wrote:
What MB do you have?

If the z390 Hero at the bottom of the MB set the Mem OK switch to OFF. Set voltages manually in the bios and they will stay set.

I just switched it off. Thanks a lot