cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bios setup

Retired
Not applicable
hi guys i need a little help not sure if i have set the bios up properly a few days ago i turned my pc on it started to load up but just after the logo screen the little command bar just kept flashing i went into the bios evrything looked fine and then today i turned on my pc it started to load up and it got stuck on the rog logo screen the lcd poster said det ide so i went back into the bios still looked fine to me can anyone give me an idea what i might be doin g wrong or what i have done wrong please help i forgot to mention i have the formula crosshair II board
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
If you suspect a bad BIOS setting then go into the bios and use the load setup defaults option. If you're still having problems then you may have a motherboard or memory going bad. To test memory I would install one stick at a time and see if it makes a difference. Testing the board is a bit tougher because you need to either try the board in a different PC or try a different board in your PC.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…