ProcessorRyzen 3900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX 2080 Super
    CPU CoolerCOOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB
    OS Windows 10

Inside of the ENE folder I have two folders:

Aac_ENE_AIC_Marvell_HAL
    Aac_ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42

Both of those contain a x64 and x86 each with two dlls inside but there is no folder named Aac_ENE RGB HAL in Program Files\ENE. Searching my PC I have a ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL folder inside Window's Temp folder but it is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by geneo View Post
    Yeah, the setup and uninstall of this software is a mess. The file should be in C:\Program Files\ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL\X64. Do you have such a folder? If so maybe I can post the correct file here and you could replace it.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman7890 View Post
    Inside of the ENE folder I have two folders:

Aac_ENE_AIC_Marvell_HAL
    Aac_ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42

Both of those contain a x64 and x86 each with two dlls inside but there is no folder named Aac_ENE RGB HAL in Program Files\ENE. Searching my PC I have a ENE\Aac_ENE RGB HAL folder inside Window's Temp folder but it is empty.
    Well I attached my ENE folder. Maybe you could try renaming your current ENE to something else, then plopping this in its place, and performing a reboot. Maybe it will pick it up. If not, undo it.
    Archivos Adjuntos
    Last edited by geneo; 10-13-2020 at 12:56 AM.

New ROGer Array Monkeyman7890 PC Specs
    Monkeyman7890 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)N/A
    MotherboardPrime X570-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 3900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX 2080 Super
    CPU CoolerCOOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by geneo View Post
    Well I attached my ENE folder. Maybe you could try renaming your current ENE to something else, then plopping this in its place, and performing a reboot. Maybe it will pick it up. If not, undo it.

Just tried it and it did not do anything. But thank you for trying to help. Any other suggestions? If not I guess I'll just wait for the next update and hope that fixes it.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

Well, what I would do is uninstall crate and associated software, blow away the ENE folder, and reinstall it. I had similar problems with crate retaining outdated HAL files, RAM and MB not recognized.

But I had a good system backup to fall back on. The install and uninstall for this software is atrocious.
    Last edited by geneo; 10-13-2020 at 04:56 AM.

New ROGer Array

Can someone tell me what version of the software this installs and any release notes? I won't be installing something blind again...

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Arm...Desk_Download/

No version number and a date of 2020/10/14. The software itself doesn't show any updates when I check in Armoury Crate.

Utilities: Armoury Crate
    Version -
    2020/10/14 1.29 MBytes
    Armoury Crate & AURA Creator Installer
    Left double-click to run the ArmouryCrateInstallTool.exe file to start the installation process of Armoury Crate - the one-stop device control hub for gaming products, and the AURA Creator - the advanced AURA effect editor.
    Last edited by transnone; 10-15-2020 at 03:57 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by transnone View Post
    Can someone tell me what version of the software this installs and any release notes? I won't be installing something blind again...

No version number and a date of 2020/10/14. The software itself doesn't show any updates when I check in Armoury Crate.
    Did anyone find out which version this is? I have been having problem since latest updates where Fn key shortcuts stop working. It's really annoying since I can't control RGB keyboard at all...

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

The new installer is only to resolve some issues people encounter when installing, also includes the option to install Aura Creator as well. This this not a software update.

Check if you have the latest service updates:
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
    Armoury Crate service 3.1.5
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.2.0

These service updates install automatically as background processes which may be the cause of higher CPU usage. I also see that you have an impressive collection of Aura Sync compatible hardware including the RGB headset stand and mouse pad. The more you connect, the more resources are required. However, considering the caliber of your laptop, the CPU usage should stay under 10% under normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by transnone View Post

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    The new installer is only to resolve some issues people encounter when installing, also includes the option to install Aura Creator as well. This this not a software update.

ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0

These service updates install automatically as background processes which may be the cause of higher CPU usage. I also see that you have an impressive collection of Aura Sync compatible hardware including the RGB headset stand and mouse pad. The more you connect, the more resources are required. However, considering the caliber of your laptop, the CPU usage should stay under 10% under normal circumstances.
    The cpu usage was definitely not normal. After a series of troubleshooting, I no longer experience the service helper cpu resource issue. However, my system interface driver issue persists and I have to keep 2.2.27.0 installed. Anything newer, the armory crate service fails to autorun on boot up.

New ROGer Array

Unhappy Requesting Help...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post

ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0

Everything was working fine on my G731U laptop prior to 10/14/20 dated updates for Armoury Crate Service and ROG Live Service Updates on product download page (v1.0.28 and v2.7.10 respectively). I had Armoury Crate updated overtime prior to this and and had been working fine as far as I can tell, I believe I had v3.1.6 prior to these pesky things. As soon as I slapped on these two things Fn key based shortcuts stopped working and I noticed this on MyASUS app as shown in attachment. So I went and cleared out ASUS System Control Interface V2 and both aforementioned services and reinstalled them. Then I slapped on Armoury Crate 3.0.4 from the download page. Prior to installation of Armoury Crate UWP, Fn key based shortcuts worked but as soon as I install it, shortcuts stop working and MyASUS shows the same symptoms. Not only that I no longer see CPU information and and FAN 1 statistics on Armoury Crate landing page. I tried redoing it with new installer to force 3.1.6 but basically the same result. Sad thing is that this is the first time I have been stumped with ASUS softwares so I prematurely deleted previous versions of these software thinking everything will work... Also tried logging for support but as usual Korean online support is as useless as pile of doggie doodoo... I am not sure what to do. I am currently running the unit with all the services updated to the latest according to the product download page without Armoury Crate so that I can use Fn key shortcuts. However, I would love to get all the functionality back. I have already spent a whole day fiddling with this and would really appreciate some help here. Following is my current set up:
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 3.0.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.17
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
    AacAudioHal 1.3.7.0
    AacDispaly 1.1.26

Oh also, Armoury Crate UWP isn't updating itself to 3.1.6... Is there something I can do to move this along?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos InkedScreenshot 2020-10-15 115924_LI.jpg  

Last edited by gr8john6; 10-17-2020 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Additional information

ROG Member Array orlandofuriosoo PC Specs
    orlandofuriosoo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Hero (WIFI)
    ProcessorIntel I7 9700k
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-32GTZR (32gb Total) 16gb G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 CL 16 (X2)
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia RTX 2080
    MonitorAsus PG279Q 1440p 144hz
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro SSD
    CPU CoolerRyuo 240 AIO
    CaseNZXT H700I
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850X 850 W
    Keyboard Logitech G513
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Lucid Sounds LS 40
    Mouse Pad Logitech Power Play
    Headset/Speakers Logitech G560
    OS Windows 10 Pro "64" 2004
    Network RouterAsus RT_AC66U
    Accessory #1 Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
    Accessory #2 WD MY Book 3TB HDD
    Accessory #3 Xbox One Controller

few bugs ive noticed with Armoury 3.1.6.0. updated from the OG Aura Sync version 1.7. Lightingservice uses 6 to 7% CPU, If i log off and go on my wife's account my ryuo 240 screen gets stuck and willl not go back to its setting unless i log back in and change a setting on it. Armory crate only works on my account. on hers it does not show the motherboard or water cooler. an option to change the frequency of the burn in preventing flash on the ryuo 240 would be nice. really annoying seeing it flash every 3 seconds . Screen burn in happened anyway even with my setting of PC stats changing
    Last edited by orlandofuriosoo; 10-16-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast