cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Ryujin 360 bug

ravanaster
Level 7
Greetings!

I have recently bought the asus ROG Ryujin 360 AIO and it's great at cooling but with some bugs that I have encountered. Under silent mode settings, the fan inside the CPU water block throttles up and down and is extremely noisy. The solution I came to land on was to create a custom profile with specific fan tweaks which gave great performance. However another bug popped up, I usually keep my PC on 24/7 for my work so I just set my monitor to power down at the power and sleep settings but using the windows settings for this does not happen due to asus AI suite 3 overwriting it. I used ai suite 3 instead but when it performs a monitor power down the suite changes the fan profile to silent and while the monitor is off the fan in the middle of the water block goes out of control yet again and I cannot change the fan profile to the custom one because ai suite3 does not display the custom profiles. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Modifying the post to add a video of the issue under silent mode ( https://youtu.be/4shtgfGxGnE )
0 REPLIES 0