Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    unable to sync my Strix Helios Case

    Hey Guys;
    my ROG-Build runs fine so far. My Components are:
    Crosshair VIII Formula
    Ryujin 360
    Strix RX5700
    Last week the system found a new home in its Strix Helios Case... Unfortunately I can't get the LED Panel to work with AC
    As shown in my attachment all components are listed and synced fine, except my Helios Case. The Front Plate remains dark in MB-Mode.
    All drivers are up to date, AC updated to 3.1.6.0
    The Helios Case is connected to the motherboards a-rgb connector.

    I have no idea, what might be the problem here - any suggestions to fix it?

    Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
    HoppSingh
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Screenshot.JPG  


  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    I just had a very similar issue. This is what fixed it for me, give it a try and see if it helps...

    In Armory Crate, go to the top left option "Device" (Looks like icon of mouse and keyboard).
    Then go to "Addressable Headers" tab on the top.
    There you will see Strip options with Number of LEDs. Both mine were set at 120.
    So, I changed the number of LEDs to 60 on the header I was using, and it started working again. I then changed it back to 120, it applied the setting, and it still works normally.

    So whatever this did reset things to work again even though the setting isn't changed at all.
    Or maybe play around with adjusting the # of LEDs. Good luck.

  3. #3
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpetuousRacer View Post
    I just had a very similar issue. This is what fixed it for me, give it a try and see if it helps...

    In Armory Crate, go to the top left option "Device" (Looks like icon of mouse and keyboard).
    Then go to "Addressable Headers" tab on the top.
    There you will see Strip options with Number of LEDs. Both mine were set at 120.
    So, I changed the number of LEDs to 60 on the header I was using, and it started working again. I then changed it back to 120, it applied the setting, and it still works normally.

    So whatever this did reset things to work again even though the setting isn't changed at all.
    Or maybe play around with adjusting the # of LEDs. Good luck.
    Thanks for the hint, but did not fix the problem. Tried several numbers, with no luck at all.

    thanks anyway
    greetings
    HoppSingh

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •