cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Stuck in update loop

alibazlamit
Level 8
In short the Armoury Crate is stuck updating my ROG STRIX FUSION 500 Device SDK.
It has been like this for months now and i can't change my headphone audio settings. It just downloads the update and installs it and asks for a reboot of the system.
After the reboot i am back to the same attached screen and this is an infinite loop that seems to never end.

Has anyone faced the same issue and if so how can i fix it?
28 REPLIES 28

cekeu
Level 12
(I have the same Armory Crate 3.1.6.0 error for my Rampage vi Extreme encore)
Finally the update was done, I do not know by what miracle and now I find all the functions of the motherboard. I don't have keyboards / mice and aio from asus

alibazlamit
Level 8
Honestly its a weird thing that Asus has not addressed the issue yet. I can't properly use the Hardware and that is making me want to change to another copmany.
Software is only half of the hardware

I got stuck now on update loop for my AIO Ryujin 360, which does not allow me now to change my fan curve.

Now I cannot play games in my PC because of this update loop...

FelixCat wrote:
I got stuck now on update loop for my AIO Ryujin 360, which does not allow me now to change my fan curve.

Now I cannot play games in my PC because of this update loop...

i have same problème with ROG ryuo 240 and no solution , if you found once ,send it me plzzz .My e-mail : rz_stalker@hotmail.com / saoula.rabah@gmail.com

alibazlamit
Level 8
Lets just keep this thread alive so that Asus might finally pay attention to this issue and fix it. keep pinging it everyday pls

Have the same issue with my Hero X Wifi /sad Panda

cekeu
Level 12

alibazlamit
Level 8
Could you please point me towards the solutions or what have you done to fix it?!!

Queso
Level 7
Same issue here.