New ROGer Array

Gamevisual is missing from Armoury crate

i tried reinstalling the armoury crate and its upto date still i can't see any gamevisual in that. More over all the drivers are up to date so as the BIOS. Also there is issue of missing icon of Armoury crate from right click menu at desktop

ROG Enthusiast Array

I reported the same issue more than a month ago, yet till now there is no solution

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival972 View Post
    i tried reinstalling the armoury crate and its upto date still i can't see any gamevisual in that. More over all the drivers are up to date so as the BIOS. Also there is issue of missing icon of Armoury crate from right click menu at desktop
    I sort have found a workaround to the issue. Basically you need to uninstall GameVisual and reinstall again while Armoury Crate window is open after which you will see GameVisual appear in Armoury Crate for a moment then disappear again, but if you close and reopen the app again, it will be visible permenantly. Just FYI, I had to install/reinstall multiple times for it to appear.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    I sort have found a workaround to the issue. Basically you need to uninstall GameVisual and reinstall again while Armoury Crate window is open after which you will see GameVisual appear in Armoury Crate for a moment then disappear again, but if you close and reopen the app again, it will be visible permenantly. Just FYI, I had to install/reinstall multiple times for it to appear.
    i have tried all of that and did it many times but still no solution to that.