cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamevisual is missing from Armoury crate

Parzival972
Level 7
i tried reinstalling the armoury crate and its upto date still i can't see any gamevisual in that. More over all the drivers are up to date so as the BIOS. Also there is issue of missing icon of Armoury crate from right click menu at desktop
6 REPLIES 6

mbushnaq00
Level 10
I reported the same issue more than a month ago, yet till now there is no solution

mbushnaq00
Level 10
Parzival972 wrote:
i tried reinstalling the armoury crate and its upto date still i can't see any gamevisual in that. More over all the drivers are up to date so as the BIOS. Also there is issue of missing icon of Armoury crate from right click menu at desktop

I sort have found a workaround to the issue. Basically you need to uninstall GameVisual and reinstall again while Armoury Crate window is open after which you will see GameVisual appear in Armoury Crate for a moment then disappear again, but if you close and reopen the app again, it will be visible permenantly. Just FYI, I had to install/reinstall multiple times for it to appear.

mbushnaq00 wrote:
I sort have found a workaround to the issue. Basically you need to uninstall GameVisual and reinstall again while Armoury Crate window is open after which you will see GameVisual appear in Armoury Crate for a moment then disappear again, but if you close and reopen the app again, it will be visible permenantly. Just FYI, I had to install/reinstall multiple times for it to appear.

i have tried all of that and did it many times but still no solution to that.

In the newer versions of AC Game visual is integrated, however the app configuration tile and the scenario creator, doesn't recognize it. You can open the XML files that define what is shown on the home view tiles, and GV is missing.

If you perform the workaround where you install GV from the MS store, you will have 2 versions of GV. It'll fix the issue where it doesn't show in the app config tile and the scenario creator...... but if you set the mode to lets say "vivid' on the GV tab in AC, it won't be reflected on the mode shown in the app config tile.

it does restore the ability to change to another visual mode based on what is assigned in the scenario creator, and allow you to change the visual mode from the home page, but when you start up or restart you computer and it shows the fan mode and GV mode when the OS starts up, it'll show the visual mode set in the native app from the GV button on the left nav bar.

I've tried to fix this by finding the GUID of the native GV app and adding it to the XML files that define what shows on the home tiles and what options show in the scenario creator. But I can't find the correct GUID for the built in GV app

Miquela
Level 7

There is repair option in App Settings. It worked for me.

Close the app, search Armory Crate in your Windows search or app drawer, there you'll find the "App settings" option.

Hello, I have the same problem. I have also tried this, still the same issue. Is there any other solution?

EDIT: Once I had a problem with my Display. The seller changed in because it was covered by warranty. Maybe because it's another display, Armoury Crate is not recognizing it as an "original" one. Probably that's why.