Threaded View

New ROGer Array

Question First time PC build help!!!

Hello, i have successfully built my first pc. I have a few questions but first here is what im running:
    Rog Strix z490-e
    ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super Overclocked 8G EVO GDDR6 Dual-Fan Edition
    Intel core i7-10700k
    ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair CP-9020195-NA RM Series RM750 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
    Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory
    FRACTAL DESIGN Meshify C TG Dark Tint Tempered Glass Window ATX Mid Tower Case

So first question is, is it too little power if im going to oc?

Second, how do i connect more fans since theres only room for 2 chasis fans on the motherboard(i want to be able to have the motherboard control them) the AIO cooler is quite bulky and i have it on the front. Its like 2-3 cm away from my gpu. I didnt want hot air blowing into my gpu so i have the air blowing out from the front. I also have the back as exhaust. My only intake at the moment is from the top. I have only 1 fan there. I want to add 2 more fans. Giving me 1 on the bottom blowing in, 2 at the top blowing in and exhaust out the front and back. Is this a big no no? Or am i okay with this airflow system?

When overclocking, how do i know it is overclocked? Im having a really hard time seeing exactly whats what. I also dont know what my graphics card being" oc" means exactly, im not very good at this so like a step by step on how to see would be helpful. I used the 5 way optimazation and ai overclocking to do all this for me. But i just dont understand half of this.

Any advice on anything from the build even if its not exactly what i asked would be amazing please and thank you!