cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL504GW Audio Out of Sync

mattpunx90
Level 8
Another software issue on this device. Now Realtek audio driver version 6.0.1.8639 (the only one provided by Asus at it's website and the only one that works) it's causing audio to go out of sync on every video playback after a few minutes.

Already reinstalled the driver and it ends up doing the same thing each and every time and other drivers cause total lose of audio, or headphones jack stop working at all.
12 REPLIES 12

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB/DT) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Hi. Actually mine is a Rog Strix Scar 2, not 3. Not sure if that driver would work aswell in my device

mattpunx90 wrote:
Hi. Actually mine is a Rog Strix Scar 2, not 3. Not sure if that driver would work aswell in my device

Hi,

I know perfectly well the notebook you have (ROG Strix Scar II - GL504GW), otherwise I will not have told you what to install/do.

Note (this is probably what made you doubt) : SS3 does not mean Strix Scar III, but means Sonic Studio III.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

I know perfectly well the notebook you have (ROG Strix Scar II - GL504GW), otherwise I will not have told you what to install/do.

Note (this is probably what made you doubt) : SS3 does not mean Strix Scar III, but means Sonic Studio III.

Thanx for clarify. I will give it a try then and reply the result

Well, i followed all the steps and installed it ok. But, audio out of sync issue continues to happen anyways even with this driver

Just posting to avoid this thread to die forgotten. The issue is still there and can't be solved, and it's getting pretty anoying.
If someone could bring a new solution to this problem, i would be grateful

Blake1
Level 10
Hello mattpunx90,
May I have an audio or video record of the issue?
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hello mattpunx90,
Thank you.

Just saw this reply.

I'll record it when it happens and then send it to you by this thread

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hello mattpunx90,
Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xO7ZMOFMziU1H5giUSMft3M085AflBxL/view?usp=sharing

Audio goes progressively out of sync on time and gets more noticeable after 20 minutes of playing