cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Armoury Crate

Terepin
Level 8
So today I wanted to create a profile for Gladius II Origin to change button assignments. The device page started to keep refreshing over and over again and I lost ability to manage anything on my mouse. So I tried to reinstall the Crate and now I cannot manage anything at all. Since I'm not willing to endure this crap, I'm returning both keyboard and mouse back. I don't want to live in fear of reinstalling the entire OS because Armoury Crate might break when I try using its BASIC FUNCTIONALITY.
2 REPLIES 2

DmitriyS
Level 11
Terepin wrote:
So today I wanted to create a profile for Gladius II Origin to change button assignments. The device page started to keep refreshing over and over again and I lost ability to manage anything on my mouse. So I tried to reinstall the Crate and now I cannot manage anything at all. Since I'm not willing to endure this crap, I'm returning both keyboard and mouse back. I don't want to live in fear of reinstalling the entire OS because Armoury Crate might break when I try using its BASIC FUNCTIONALITY.

I also have a problem

Since Armoury Crate is a Windows Store App, you fist should try resetting the app (Not uninstall and reinstall). If you have to uninstall you will need an uninstall monitor. You will need to use the Uninstaller Monitor to monitor the installation of Armoury Crate, then use the Uninstaller to uninstall Armoury Crate and then reinstall Armoury Crate. The issue is, Armoury Crate installs around 3000 Registry entries that doesn't all get uninstalled and could screw up a reinstallation..