cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU TweakII V2.2.1.0 wont save my OC

bigdave87
Level 7
I have a strix 1080. Just downloaded the new gpu tweak and i want to enter my OC. So i enter my gpu (1945) speed and pres enter pres aply and it jums back to (1898). it this program getin wors and wors?
3 REPLIES 3

pharma
Level 9
V2.2.1.0 works fine on my strix 1080 with no problems, saving my OC when rebooting PC. Did you give a name to your OC and save it or just OC w/o giving a name? Also you initially selected correct options on setup menu (apply OC settings on startup)?
Does it save with default or lower speeds?

I have the very same problem. Settings wont apply and defaults back to standard settings, even the predifined OC settings for my 2080ti Strix OC at 1665 wont work. started with 2 versions back, when all my userprofiles suddenly was gone, so i installed a newer version, and now they wont stick with the settings. Only thing thats working is the fan control. Upgraded to this version and the problem persist.
Tried uninstall/reinstall... same.

I'm so disappointed with ASUS, its the same with their other Software for the motherboard, POS.
Wont buy any more ASUS products, their Software department is so crappy and have been for a decade.
Next time its EVGA or MSI that will get my money and i will never ever recommend ASUS for anyone.

pharma wrote:
V2.2.1.0 works fine on my strix 1080 with no problems, saving my OC when rebooting PC. Did you give a name to your OC and save it or just OC w/o giving a name? Also you initially selected correct options on setup menu (apply OC settings on startup)?
Does it save with default or lower speeds?

Yes i did restart my pc and when i wantted to set my OC i did selekt a new profil and name it My OC set the settings clickt save and the apply and it all channd back to defult settings. Im a computer engenir.