cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus strix 3080 where to buy and when ?

gian83
Level 7
Hi guys still looking for a strix 3080 and i know there is shortages but i don't see any stores actually having this in stock beside newegg having like 3-4 card friday sold in millisecond.

If someone from asus or anyone who has some info could please let me and the community where and when we should expect stock since Newegg or best buy wont give any dates

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Feklar
Level 8
Bots are buying almost all the very limited supplies and they're ending up on Ebay for double the price. Retailers don't seem to care about it since they're selling all their stock. In the meantime loyal customers like us can do nothing. It's a lousy situation.

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro

Feklar wrote:
Bots are buying almost all the very limited supplies and they're ending up on Ebay for double the price. Retailers don't seem to care about it since they're selling all their stock. In the meantime loyal customers like us can do nothing. It's a lousy situation.

Asus its been very inactive and unresponsive to loyal clients , i love rog product but
i see that gigabyte its way more active with the community and clients. doing announcement and give away

I will never buy a asus product again going with the Aorus For Right now . SAD

Feklar wrote:

+1

I'm no longer interested in upgrading, will be sticking with 20-series SLI.

I was excited about the 30-series launch, and was refreshing Nvidia store link from midnight up to 6:00AM on launch day,.. than was checking all retail outlets only to see "sold out" for a few weeks after launch.

I do hope Cyberpunk 2077 supports 20-series SLI.

gian83
Level 7
Gigabyte Sent me a link to buy Aorus 3080 extreme and in sign of my appreciation i bought the motherboard Aorus waterforce instead of the Asus Rog.
Been A customer of Asus Rog For many years but this time around with Zero responses to the community and zero answers on facebook and twitter i made the Switch.
I did the Ares Build with Asus parts and won the mod competition on overclock.net year ago so break my heart to leave rog but i hope they learn about this and get back to the commutativity until then this is a goodbye