cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't RMA my laptop

nbbroker
Level 7
I have a GX502 that stopped working and I tried RMAing it while it's still under warranty. However, it gave me the message:
Thank you for using the ASUS Online RMA feature. It looks like your serial number (SN:undefined) has already been issued an RMA.
For your reference, the RMA number is undefined. You should have received the RMA instructions in a separate e-mail. Please allow up to 48
hours for it to be sent out.
The laptop hasn't been sent out yet and I'm stuck with a laptop that isn't working.
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
nbbroker wrote:
I have a GX502 that stopped working and I tried RMAing it while it's still under warranty. However, it gave me the message:
Thank you for using the ASUS Online RMA feature. It looks like your serial number (SN:undefined) has already been issued an RMA.
For your reference, the RMA number is undefined. You should have received the RMA instructions in a separate e-mail. Please allow up to 48
hours for it to be sent out.
The laptop hasn't been sent out yet and I'm stuck with a laptop that isn't working.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: