Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by repije View Post
    Hey, I'm having a similar problem, with my x570 e-gaming!

I had 2*8GB ram 3600Mhz CL18 from corsair vengance pro.

I added another 2* 8GB total 4*8GB

Seem all ok the profile for AMD Profile to boost the frequency is active to 3600Mhz I can boot and do all but for some reason sometimes i get a green screen, saying i computer can't write to a read only memory.

Should i disable the Ram profile XMP/XMS don't know the name, and try to Overclock "by hand", can this be a bad memory module ?

I did ear the clicks on the 2 new modules and they are all lined up the 4 DIMMS.

Any ideas? This ram tweaks are such a pain never a good way to test...

Thanks

There are plenty of good ways to test memory stability. Use HCI Memtest or Karhu Ramtest. Mixing memory kits remains a fundamentally bad idea if not looking to tweak settings, always purchase single kits if not wishing to tune in this way.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by repije View Post
    Try with 2 sticks first at the XMP profile then bum the speed.. then luck comes in for 4 sticks..
    I feel like I have tried all different combinations of slots, number of sticks, speed, DOCP on/off. All I know is that I can't run stable with 4 sticks, or with any number of sticks running at high speeds. I have only been able to work/game for hours without crash with only 2 sticks at 2133mhz. I don't think I can even run the system stable with 1 or 2 sticks of the other RGB memory at 2800mhz or whatever instead of 4000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2