ROG Member Array

Disappointed with Customer Service

i have always been loyal to asus and asus rog... I have had over 5 laptops, along with 3 motherboards, rapture, 2 27in rog monitors, the crappy over priced Spartha mouse, along with mutliple other things.

I just got a GL704 laptop april 2019, and i had issues with it out of the box. I am missing brackets so i could add a ssd drive and a connector. My wifi was not preforming no where near the speeds (and i have a asus rapture). They send me a cable but its not long enough and i did not get a ssd bracket. Now they never addressed my wifi issue, (they were supposed to send me a fed x lable but never did). So now my battery is right. So now they want me to send in my laptop with a fee. This laptop hasnt been used that much at all. I bought it cause its a thin model i use for work, and my other asus laptop i use all the time, i just hate lugging the big one eveywhere.

So warranty gives me the run around and i ask for a NE USA rep number so i can contact... of course... nothing.. i get sorry we cant do anything for you cuase its out of warranty....lol

So i decieded not to buy any more asus products.... and in the next 2 months my gf needs a new laptop and im buiding another desktop... and maybe i will share pics of my new stuff... just to show you i wasnt lying.

ROG Member Array

This is how awesome this forum is... again no one reached out... time to buy MSI now...

Thanks ROG for blowing me off...

This year i need another laptop and a new desktop...time to try msi... thanks asus...

Moderator Array

Hi Jerry,
    I will move your thread to the correct part and please PM me your SN.
    and what do you mean by "So now my battery is right"?
    Thank you.