cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMPTY TABS Armoury Crate B360-F Gaming

Al3xG
Level 9
This software still does not work for me. It passed over an year since i tried to reinstall it time by time but tabs still empty. No update progress at all. My devices tabs just empty. It doesn't load anything but crate detects devices and aura tab works fine! When i finally able to use it? This SW is pure nightmare. 865318653286533
14 REPLIES 14

Al3xG
Level 9
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 3.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.1.6.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.22
Armoury Crate lite service 3.1.5
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.14
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.68.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.27
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.27
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.3
AacAudioHal 1.02.12
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02

Al3xG
Level 9
Who's got the answer to the problem? Anyone?

Al3xG
Level 9
Guys! I again decided to reinstall the OS to check whether it works or not. I did it several times throughout the year to check if it worked, but the device tabs did not load. I did not change any hardware. But OMG now after reinstallation everything works! I have already lost hope of seeing Aura working on my system! Thanks to the developers that despite the fact that the software has so many problems, they still try to fix it! I will keep my fingers crossed that future updates don't break anything!:rolleyes:

Al3xG
Level 9
Del

Al3xG
Level 9
I don't have words for this. I even restored my backup OS image with working Aura to investigate what happened again. The developers just broke it. Armory crate silently selfupdating this module- AURA lighting effect add-on . After that the Aura sync tab is immediately empty, no devices at all. Who is got the same issue? Or i am the only crazy man who tries to make it work?

Its a real crap. No hope for this SW till developers put out hands from their asses. It seems it will never happen.

NeoPlex
Level 7
Hi, I have to report same problem here.... started today morning. I wanted to change my RGB color settings and tab "Sync devices" was empty. If I click on tab "Aura effects" then Armoury crate inmediatelly crash.

see screenshot:

I tried to figure out what happened... So I reinstall Armoury crate and on first launch Armoury crate showed few device but not all of them!!! RAM device is missing!
see this screenshot:

After restart of Armoury crate Sync devices are again empty. So I think it is related to RAM rgb!

My setup:
MB: B-350-f gaming
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000]
VGA: ASUS GeForce ROG STRIX-GTX1070
Mouse: ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin
Keyboard: ROG claymore

I found workarroud... Armory create was unnistaled. And now I using very OLD "Lighting_Control_1.07.79" under this program RGB working as expected.

see this screenshot:

BUT Im not able to configure my devices like a mouse, keyboard or MB... because for this you need armory crate...

So it seems that this problem was caused some new update of armoury crate (aura part probably). I spent many hours of investigation... (thank you Asus...). So I hope this will be fixed ASAP.

Fastback85
Level 7
Same exact issue here.

Two days ago Armoury Crate was running (almost) fine, but today the "Aura" tab didn't show anything.

Also, starting today my Claymore no longer lights-up at Windows startup.

Al3xG
Level 9
Hi! I don't have any RGB ram. This issue definitely on the SW side. They update Add-on module and it stopped detecting all devices in aura sync tab! The issue happened today as i remember. So you always able to install armoury 2 sw to configure your mouse and kb. But installing the old aura is not recommended because it may conflict to new Crate and only full OS reinstall will help.

NeoPlex
Level 7
Yeah I know... if I have old aura then armoury not working at all... but now Armoury is not working anyway because of this bug. Asus doesnt have QA or.. ? This update shouldnt be released at all