cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASus Raid DLX : The digital signature of the object did not verify

Desertum_0
Level 10
Hey guys,

I re installed a clean windows 10 pro 20H2 version and every time I want to install the Strix setup drivers and software for my sound card I get this issue.

I can see the Asus Strix DLX on the device manager and it is working, I can hear the sound coming out of my 5.1 speakers.

I am also using the latest ASMedia USB 3.0+3.1 Drivers & Software Set v1.16.61.1 WHQL and the box link firmware been updated to the latest long time ago.
I have had any issue with this card and windows 10 until today, perhaps I need to re install windows again or maybe the asus drivers are not up to date anymore?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
10 REPLIES 10

Meusli
Level 7
I have the same issue, decided to upgrade to the latest drivers today and all failed, even the roll back driver. Doing a google search a few people have indicated that ASUS have let the software licensing with MS run out, so windows will not install the driver. Looks like we just must suck it up until someone gets there finger out and pushes this through. MS are not quick at this either.

colosalu
Level 7
I have the same problem with 2 sound boards.
Asus xonar u7 mkii and with Asus STRIX RAID DLX
I uninstalled the MKII driver with ganudl to install the Strix and when installing the driver I received the error THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE OF THE OBJECT DID NOT VERIFY
And in the end I gave up and returned to MKII but unfortunately I get the same error this time .. 😞
Someone knows a solution

my Asus STRIX RAID did same so i got new ae card and same again so spent money i did not need to thanks to asus being so bloody lazy and not renewing there license with microsoft

WARNING
Anyone thinking of buying a Asus sound card then don't.
It's been months of problems without Asus even acknowledging the problem, so don't touch it until they fix the drivers.
I'm fortunate that I didn't uninstall my drivers in a attempt to get my Strix Raid Pro working ie it will not startup when windows boots.
But I can start it up manually a few minutes after.

Red_Butterflies
Level 7
hello i found the source of the problem.
windows 10 KB4579311 uninstalling this update, restarting the computer and installing xonar mk ii driver

Temporary solution until asus releases update

Red Butterflies wrote:
windows 10 KB4579311 uninstalling this update, restarting the computer and installing xonar mk ii driver

As I understand it this is a work around to be able to reinstall the drivers ?
Will this help my problem where my Strix Raid Pro card isn't detected ie it doesn't start up when windows boots ?
nhAsusStrixUILauncher, nhAsusStrixSvc32 and nhAsusStrixSvc64 are all running but sonic studio if opened will say no card detected, if I kill these 3 tasks and wait a minute or two and then run nhAsusStrixUILauncher all works as usual.

This started happening well before the release of KB4579311 for myself and a friend, the only difference between us is I didn't uninstall the drivers and have managed a work around where as my friend did uninstall and got the licencing error when they tried to reinstall.

Red Butterflies wrote:

I can confirm that this solution works for me. Many Thanks Red Butterflies.

Kensaii
Level 7
I can't delete KB4579311, error appear.
The problem is that this update disabling SHA-1
Why Asus so lazy? How to fix that issue?