cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog pg27uq aftermarket base stands

zeph-azus
Level 7
Hello,

I recently purchased a rog pg27uq and its amazing. Unfortunately the base stand makes it difficult to sit flushed against the wall. I have a small desk so the monitor sits closer to my eyes.

Is there an aftermarket base stand dor this model that is similar to the basic flat model?
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
I don't think you'll find a replacement mount that matches the circular default mount. You're probably best looking for a VESA mount, perhaps one that clamps to the back edge of the desk if you don't want to drill into the wall.

Some mount kits include plastic spacers and longer screws for recessed mounting holes like this monitor has. If you buy a mount without those you could get a stack of washers and longer screws from a hardware store.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I found a stand by chance while browsing for dual monitor desk arms. I may consider it if the dual monitor arms do not work out.

https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Free-Standing-Adjustable-Rotation-HT05B-001/dp/B07Q79ZZJ6/ref=sr_1_1...

This monitor is VESA compatible, so you may want to look into that.