cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stealth Mode Problem

Beauzinga_1
Level 7
I’ve download the AURA Creator stand alone app and have set my AURA to a static colour. After a reboot my Stealth Mode in the BIOS keeps resetting to AURA Only. Is there a software setting I’m missing in AURA Creator that’s causing it to reset all the time? Anyone else having this issue?

Also when you want to set an effect to last forever there should be a simpler way then dragging the effect to the timeline and dragging it all the way. Should just have a tick box or something.

Thanks,
Beauzinga
3 REPLIES 3

Psychio94
Level 8
Same boat, any advice? I can get the cpu fan to stop but those fancy g.skill mem sticks are a permanent night light,. :mad:

t0t0_b00
Level 8
Beauzinga wrote:
BIOS keeps resetting to AURA Only. Is there a software setting I’m missing in AURA Creator that’s causing it to reset all the time? Anyone else having this issue?

I've had same issue for a long time. You must install Armoury Crate Software. You have to turn off the "device lighting shutdown" option in the device tab. Turn the Slider to OFF or choose the static lightning effect with black color.

t0t0_b00 wrote:
Beauzinga wrote:
BIOS keeps resetting to AURA Only. Is there a software setting I’m missing in AURA Creator that’s causing it to reset all the time? Anyone else having this issue?

I've had same issue for a long time. You must install Armoury Crate Software. You have to turn off the "device lighting shutdown" option in the device tab. Turn the Slider to OFF or choose the static lightning effect with black color.

You're misunderstanding, they are talking about the BIOS settings resetting whenever Aura Creator activates. This is also why he is referring to his RAM sticks being night lights since when putting on sleep the RAM RGB stays on (because there is power sent to the RAM) when it should also turn the RAM lights off