cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approaching 2 Months for Battery Replacement

calicoss
Level 7
Have a GX501 I sent in back in August that was received by ASUS on 9/1/2020. The battery was swelling up, pushing the keyboard up from the chassis. Out of warranty but I decided to send it in any way and have ASUS sort out the problem for whatever they would charge me. Well, big freaken' mistake. We are approaching two full months since they received the laptop. Called several times to get the same change in logistics excuse and "it will take 10 days" for us to get to it. I call total BS. I completely understand the pressure companies are under during these times but being level and honest would have been a better approach than giving me a rebate on the repair to blow me off while still making no progress on this problem. Shame on ASUS!
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
calicoss wrote:
Have a GX501 I sent in back in August that was received by ASUS on 9/1/2020. The battery was swelling up, pushing the keyboard up from the chassis. Out of warranty but I decided to send it in any way and have ASUS sort out the problem for whatever they would charge me. Well, big freaken' mistake. We are approaching two full months since they received the laptop. Called several times to get the same change in logistics excuse and "it will take 10 days" for us to get to it. I call total BS. I completely understand the pressure companies are under during these times but being level and honest would have been a better approach than giving me a rebate on the repair to blow me off while still making no progress on this problem. Shame on ASUS!

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. I'd like to look into this issue. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: