Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    ASUS Xonar U7 MKII Driver Problems

    hello i bought asus xonar u7 mkii sound card but the driver is not installed in windows 10
    It gives an error saying "The object's digital signature is not verified". What should I do? I disabled windows digita signature but I didn't get any results.

  2. #2
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201025_102042.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	680.2 KB 
ID:	86595

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    I have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help us???

  4. #4
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by xxKeghanxx View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help us???

    I think the problem occurred with windows October update, asus will release a new driver

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Butterflies View Post
    I think the problem occurred with windows October update, asus will release a new driver
    Is that what they told you? Will they notify you when they release the new driver?

  6. #6
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by xxKeghanxx View Post
    Is that what they told you? Will they notify you when they release the new driver?
    When I want to create a myasus recording, this message appears when I request the sound card. Now I sent Asus mail, waiting for an answer.

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMRdbKiLZg

    hello, do you hear a ticking sound when the light of the sound card is on while the computer is on your card

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Butterflies View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMRdbKiLZg

    hello, do you hear a ticking sound when the light of the sound card is on while the computer is on your card
    It is normal to hear the ticking sound when powering up the computer. I think it happens when the computer is trying to initialize the sound card. But the sound usually disappears by the time you can sign in to Windows 10.

    I do not think my card is faulty. It was working fine until I uninstalled the Asus Xonar U7 MKII drivers because I wanted to install the latest version that I can download from the Asus's website (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.18). I cannot install this driver because of the error 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

    Then I tried to reinstall the older version of the driver (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.17) and it also failed with the same 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

    Hence now I have the Xonar U7 MKII still connected to my computer. Device manager detects all its devices as Xonar U7 MKII, but I cannot install any of the drivers and have no Sonic Studio. It still works and has sound output and mic input, but it uses some generic usbaudio2.0 device driver from Microsoft.

    I am currently on Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.1139.

    Hope the information provided above can help someone to help us with this issue.

  9. #9
    ROG Member Array Red Butterflies PC Specs
    Red Butterflies PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z170 Pro Gaming
    Processorİntel İ7 6700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston 2X8 2133MHZ DDR4
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix Gtx1060 6Gb
    MonitorSamsung 24" Full HD 60HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2Seagate 1 TB SATA 3
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Red Butterflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by xxKeghanxx View Post
    It is normal to hear the ticking sound when powering up the computer. I think it happens when the computer is trying to initialize the sound card. But the sound usually disappears by the time you can sign in to Windows 10.

    I do not think my card is faulty. It was working fine until I uninstalled the Asus Xonar U7 MKII drivers because I wanted to install the latest version that I can download from the Asus's website (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.18). I cannot install this driver because of the error 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

    Then I tried to reinstall the older version of the driver (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.17) and it also failed with the same 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

    Hence now I have the Xonar U7 MKII still connected to my computer. Device manager detects all its devices as Xonar U7 MKII, but I cannot install any of the drivers and have no Sonic Studio. It still works and has sound output and mic input, but it uses some generic usbaudio2.0 device driver from Microsoft.

    I am currently on Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.1139.

    Hope the information provided above can help someone to help us with this issue.
    Yes the clicking sound disappears when it comes to windows desktop.
    I was going to use the new sound card I just bought, I encountered this error.
    I have windows 10 20H2 installed
    I'm still waiting for news from asus, what will they say.
    But when I tried to send a message about the problem from myasus, there was a warning that the problem of not installing the driver for the sound card was caused by the windows 10 October update, a new driver will be released soon.

  10. #10
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Butterflies View Post
    Yes the clicking sound disappears when it comes to windows desktop.
    I was going to use the new sound card I just bought, I encountered this error.
    I have windows 10 20H2 installed
    I'm still waiting for news from asus, what will they say.
    But when I tried to send a message about the problem from myasus, there was a warning that the problem of not installing the driver for the sound card was caused by the windows 10 October update, a new driver will be released soon.
    Oh.. thank you for the information! Let's hope they do not take too long to come out with the new driver.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •