cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Xonar U7 MKII Driver Problems

Red_Butterflies
Level 7
hello i bought asus xonar u7 mkii sound card but the driver is not installed in windows 10
It gives an error saying "The object's digital signature is not verified". What should I do? I disabled windows digita signature but I didn't get any results.
16 REPLIES 16

Red_Butterflies
Level 7

xxKeghanxx
Level 7
I have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help us???

xxKeghanxx wrote:
I have exactly the same problem. Can anyone help us???

I think the problem occurred with windows October update, asus will release a new driver

Red Butterflies wrote:
I think the problem occurred with windows October update, asus will release a new driver

Is that what they told you? Will they notify you when they release the new driver?

xxKeghanxx wrote:
Is that what they told you? Will they notify you when they release the new driver?

When I want to create a myasus recording, this message appears when I request the sound card. Now I sent Asus mail, waiting for an answer.

Red_Butterflies
Level 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMRdbKiLZg

hello, do you hear a ticking sound when the light of the sound card is on while the computer is on your card

Red Butterflies wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMRdbKiLZg

hello, do you hear a ticking sound when the light of the sound card is on while the computer is on your card

It is normal to hear the ticking sound when powering up the computer. I think it happens when the computer is trying to initialize the sound card. But the sound usually disappears by the time you can sign in to Windows 10.

I do not think my card is faulty. It was working fine until I uninstalled the Asus Xonar U7 MKII drivers because I wanted to install the latest version that I can download from the Asus's website (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.18). I cannot install this driver because of the error 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

Then I tried to reinstall the older version of the driver (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.17) and it also failed with the same 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

Hence now I have the Xonar U7 MKII still connected to my computer. Device manager detects all its devices as Xonar U7 MKII, but I cannot install any of the drivers and have no Sonic Studio. It still works and has sound output and mic input, but it uses some generic usbaudio2.0 device driver from Microsoft.

I am currently on Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.1139.

Hope the information provided above can help someone to help us with this issue.

xxKeghanxx wrote:
It is normal to hear the ticking sound when powering up the computer. I think it happens when the computer is trying to initialize the sound card. But the sound usually disappears by the time you can sign in to Windows 10.

I do not think my card is faulty. It was working fine until I uninstalled the Asus Xonar U7 MKII drivers because I wanted to install the latest version that I can download from the Asus's website (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.18). I cannot install this driver because of the error 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

Then I tried to reinstall the older version of the driver (XonarU7MKII_Setup_1.1.17) and it also failed with the same 'The object's digital signature is not verified'.

Hence now I have the Xonar U7 MKII still connected to my computer. Device manager detects all its devices as Xonar U7 MKII, but I cannot install any of the drivers and have no Sonic Studio. It still works and has sound output and mic input, but it uses some generic usbaudio2.0 device driver from Microsoft.

I am currently on Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.1139.

Hope the information provided above can help someone to help us with this issue.

Yes the clicking sound disappears when it comes to windows desktop.
I was going to use the new sound card I just bought, I encountered this error.
I have windows 10 20H2 installed
I'm still waiting for news from asus, what will they say.
But when I tried to send a message about the problem from myasus, there was a warning that the problem of not installing the driver for the sound card was caused by the windows 10 October update, a new driver will be released soon.

Red Butterflies wrote:
Yes the clicking sound disappears when it comes to windows desktop.
I was going to use the new sound card I just bought, I encountered this error.
I have windows 10 20H2 installed
I'm still waiting for news from asus, what will they say.
But when I tried to send a message about the problem from myasus, there was a warning that the problem of not installing the driver for the sound card was caused by the windows 10 October update, a new driver will be released soon.

Oh.. thank you for the information! Let's hope they do not take too long to come out with the new driver.