New ROGer Array

AX-11000 5G-1 issue

AX-11000 5G-1 takes much longer time to get ready compare to the other 2.4G and 5G-2.
    Kindly fix the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by badkiz View Post
    AX-11000 5G-1 takes much longer time to get ready compare to the other 2.4G and 5G-2.
    Kindly fix the bug.
    Bro, if you can elaborate more information about it.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ahfoo View Post
    Bro, if you can elaborate more information about it.

Noticed when using seperated SSID for 2.4G, 5G-1, 5G-2, when i restart wireless service, 5G-1 will be the slowest to get ready to access compare to other two.
    When i do combined SSID smart connect, i basically did not see any of my devices will hook onto 5G-1.

Quote Originally Posted by badkiz View Post
    Noticed when using seperated SSID for 2.4G, 5G-1, 5G-2, when i restart wireless service, 5G-1 will be the slowest to get ready to access compare to other two.
    When i do combined SSID smart connect, i basically did not see any of my devices will hook onto 5G-1.
    Try to disable the smart connect. I do have lot of issue with it enable.

New ROGer Array CapricornDog PC Specs
    CapricornDog PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus K501UX
    MotherboardAsus Rog Strix Z270F
    ProcessorIntel I7 7700K
    Memory (part number)16 GB Corsair
    Graphics Card #1NVidia Titan TX
    MonitorPhillips BDM4037U 40" 4K
    Storage #1Samsung 950Pro M.2 500GB
    Storage #2Seagate Barracuda Pro 2TB 7200RPM
    CPU CoolerCorsair AIO.
    CaseCorsair
    Keyboard Logitech MK710
    Mouse Logitech MK700
    Headset/Speakers JVC Sounbar
    OS Win10 Pro 64Bit
    Network RouterAsus ROG GT-AX11000

One of the two 5Ghz bands will always take longer to come up after a reboot, for me it is the 5Ghz 2 band.
    The reason is the channels the bands use one band will use channels that can clash with radar and thus it has to scan the channels for interference before it can lock onto one and use it, this scanning can take upwards of 10 minutes, but is normal behaviour and nothing to worry about.

New ROGer Array

5Ghz-1 Speed Issues

I think you are on to something here. I just purchase the ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 and updated the firmware to 3.0.0.4.384_9566. Ever since then, our 5Ghz-1 has been SUPER SLOW at times. I have done multiple speed tests and it randomly tests at barely 20Mbps. Both 2Ghz and 5Ghz-2 test fine. We have 1Gps internet speed. This happens ONLY on the 5Ghz-1 band. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated. Never had this issue before, coming from a TP-Link Archer 5400 router. I have until January 21st to take it back. I don't want to, but if we are having issues like this on a new router....OUCH. Thanks for any info you may give. If you all need to know more, just let me know.