Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstaller is out!

Terepin
Level 8
12 REPLIES 12

Crystalyne
Level 7
Oh thank god! I can finally switch back to Armoury II after the absolute trainwreck of Armoury Crate

EDIT:
Or not. Seems like the uninstaller is just about as functional as Armoury Crate itself.

Crystalyne wrote:
Oh thank god! I can finally switch back to Armoury II after the absolute trainwreck of Armoury Crate

EDIT:
Or not. Seems like the uninstaller is just about as functional as Armoury Crate itself.

WTF... so now we back to square one, I need to unstall armoury crate for good.Â*

FelixCat
Level 7
Terepin wrote:
Get it while it's hot: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

where did you get this lin from?

Terepin
Level 8
On my board's page.

For me, the uninstaller worked fine. That's a first for me where Asus software is concerned. It seemed to get rid of everything I could think to check.

Unfortunately, reinstall will not fix the bugs in Crate, it's still really broken for me.

Terepin
Level 8
Yeah, that's why I was forced to go back to Razer. Synapse just works, which cannot be said the same about Armoury Crate, which crumbles into pieces when you want basic functionality from it. The fact that every device has a separate app running as a web page within AC is ridiculous beyond words and whoever came with this idea shouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near anything branded ASUS.

Terepin wrote:
Yeah, that's why I was forced to go back to Razer. Synapse just works, which cannot be said the same about Armoury Crate, which crumbles into pieces when you want basic functionality from it. The fact that every device has a separate app running as a web page within AC is ridiculous beyond words and whoever came with this idea shouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near anything branded ASUS.

Agreed.

I think ASUS needs to throw Armoury Crate out and start from the ground up, with a different software team - AC is broken, has been for the past year or so, and with every update they find more things to break, which is quite honestly an achievement in software that has almost zero functionality!

Thanks for the application, I have had a pleasant surprise and it has successfully removed armory crate and I have been able to install and now everything works without problems.

Crystalyne wrote:
Agreed.

I think ASUS needs to throw Armoury Crate out and start from the ground up, with a different software team - AC is broken, has been for the past year or so, and with every update they find more things to break, which is quite honestly an achievement in software that has almost zero functionality!

I believe the software is powered by NVidia. So yes, I think they should build their own code.