Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    ROG Member Array

Earlier this year I sent my Strix 3090 in for the fan rattling issue. I was sent a new card as a replacement.

This card worked fine until about a month ago now. It started developing the same rattling issues as my first card. I thought about doing the "fix" where you stick paper under the shroud and against the heatsink but the new card is actually slightly different. The shroud is actually slightly elevated off the heatsink with washers so it'd take a huge chunk of material to "lift" the shroud up.

Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. This card is actually a monster of an overclocker and I doubt I'll get anything as good as this one.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by gooper23 View Post
    Earlier this year I sent my Strix 3090 in for the fan rattling issue. I was sent a new card as a replacement.

This card worked fine until about a month ago now. It started developing the same rattling issues as my first card. I thought about doing the "fix" where you stick paper under the shroud and against the heatsink but the new card is actually slightly different. The shroud is actually slightly elevated off the heatsink with washers so it'd take a huge chunk of material to "lift" the shroud up.

Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. This card is actually a monster of an overclocker and I doubt I'll get anything as good as this one.
    Hello gooper,
    Please kindly PM me the product SN.
    It would be great if you still have the SN of the previous card as well.
    Thank you.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ROG View Post
    Hello gooper,
    Please kindly PM me the product SN.
    It would be great if you still have the SN of the previous card as well.
    Thank you.
    Hi Blake, I have sent you a message with the requested information.

edit: Been 2 weeks since I messaged Blake the information he asked for. Since then not a single reply back. If he ever messages me back I'll update this.
    Last edited by gooper23; 11-03-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21