Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blake@ROG View Post
    Hello Eismc2a,
    May you share the purchase invoice with me in PM and I will consult with Sales team simultaneously.
    I have reported your opinion and I hope that there is other solution for you.
    Thank you.
    So just for everyone's information. Blake couldn't do anything for me as I was afraid of. Here is his reply:

Hello Eismc2a,
    Well...it's the same as I sated in the public thread.
    In some region, refund are provided in the first place.
    This kind of method has been ongoing for years, and customers prefer this way as it is a lot more efficient.
    But due to lack of stock this 2 years, people like you do not want refund anymore.
    You may contact the seller to see if they can give the repaired card back to you and cancel your oder.
    Thank you.

He is confirming here that Asus does not repair but refund the cards, still he is telling people to RMA their card. Again not according to the European consumer law. I contacted my seller and they have not received my repaired card .....probably sold to someone else for a higher price.

Derp Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eismc2a View Post
    So just for everyone's information. Blake couldn't do anything for me as I was afraid of. Here is his reply:

Hello Eismc2a,
    This kind of method has been ongoing for years, and customers prefer this way as it is a lot more efficient.
    But due to lack of stock this 2 years, people like you do not want refund anymore.
    You may contact the seller to see if they can give the repaired card back to you and cancel your oder.
    Thank you.

He is confirming here that Asus does not repair but refund the cards, still he is telling people to RMA their card. Again not according to the European consumer law. I contacted my seller and they have not received my repaired card .....probably sold to someone else for a higher price.
    Extremely disappointed with the level of support from ASUS on their products. I've been a loyal ASUS customer for many years without issues, but now struggling with my 3090 has made me reconsider them as a brand for future builds .

ROG Member Array

Hello Eismc2a,
    Thank you.

Very worrying. I have been asked to RMA and prepare my card for shipping but I am waiting on a guarantee that I will not be refunded first. Too afraid after hearing your story. I hope you get sorted in some way.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by olearyd7 View Post
    Very worrying. I have been asked to RMA and prepare my card for shipping but I am waiting on a guarantee that I will not be refunded first. Too afraid after hearing your story. I hope you get sorted in some way.
    I would not RMA your card as you will be refunded instead. Sadly Blake from Asus informed me that he cant help me and my seller has not received any stock in the past 2 months. I am still waiting for an replacement with no delivery date in sight......

ROG Member Array

I would not RMA your card as you will be refunded instead. Sadly Blake from Asus informed me that he cant help me and my seller has not received any stock in the past 2 months. I am still waiting for an replacement with no delivery date in sight......
    Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it but I have a stutter issue that Nvidia and myself believe to be an issue due to the card also so feel like I have no other choice. Blake has assured me that a refund is not possible due to my complicated case, so having this in writing is some assurance, just in case I have to go the legal route. Hearing your story is very worrying though...

ROG Member Array

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it but I have a stutter issue that Nvidia and myself believe to be an issue due to the card also so feel like I have no other choice. Blake has assured me that a refund is not possible due to my complicated case, so having this in writing is some assurance, just in case I have to go the legal route. Hearing your story is very worrying though...
    I got the same confirmation from Blake but what did they do........refunded the card.

ROG Member Array

I got the same confirmation from Blake but what did they do........refunded the card.
    Damn....Thanks for letting me know. You've just changed my mind on RMA til stock gets better.

ROG Enthusiast Array JronMasteR PC Specs
    JronMasteR PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS Rog Zephyrus G14
    MotherboardGigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
    ProcessorIntel i9 9900KS @ 5.15Ghz
    Memory (part number)32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix RTX 3090 OC
    Monitor2xASUS Rog XG279Q
    Storage #1970 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2970 EVO Plus 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT
    CaseO11 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Ducky YOTP
    Mouse Logitech G604

Also took mine apart. All the screws and from the cooler to the shroud were loose. I tightened them.

And the most impressive thing... my Hot Spot temperature was 105°C when the gpu temp was 72°C.
    Now after repasting, the Hot Spot temp is down 10-15°C.

Never going to buy an ASUS GPU again

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JronMasteR View Post
    Also took mine apart. All the screws and from the cooler to the shroud were loose. I tightened them.

And the most impressive thing... my Hot Spot temperature was 105°C when the gpu temp was 72°C.
    Now after repasting, the Hot Spot temp is down 10-15°C.

Never going to buy an ASUS GPU again
    Shame that voids the warranty but glad you solved your issue. I'd love to know if ASUS improved their quality control for the TI release. Like you, never buying an ASUS GPU again

ROG Enthusiast Array JronMasteR PC Specs
    JronMasteR PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS Rog Zephyrus G14
    MotherboardGigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
    ProcessorIntel i9 9900KS @ 5.15Ghz
    Memory (part number)32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix RTX 3090 OC
    Monitor2xASUS Rog XG279Q
    Storage #1970 Pro 1TB
    Storage #2970 EVO Plus 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT
    CaseO11 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Ducky YOTP
    Mouse Logitech G604

Shame that voids the warranty but glad you solved your issue. I'd love to know if ASUS improved their quality control for the TI release. Like you, never buying an ASUS GPU again
    I don't think it voids the warranty. The card just comes with a tamper sticker but this does not mean that you are not allowed to repaste it.
    It would be a complete joke...
    GPU's need to be cleaned and maintained. I always repaste every GPU I buy.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast