cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS on TUF GAMING A15 FA506IV

dcbryantmjkda
Level 7
I sporadically get the message about some functions are not available please restart your computer.

Details,

Windows 10 Home version 2004 My ASUS App version 2.2.45.0 System controller version 2.2.31.0

This also happens on Windows 10 Home version 2009 , the other version numbers are the same.

I've tried uninstalling the driver, restarting and the installing these different drivers, for System Controller - version 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31. I've tried installing the drivers provided by ASUS, as well as the Microsoft provided drivers.

It seemed to work better with 30 and 31. However it still "breaks" randomly. When it 's "broken" all functions such as hardware scan etc seem to work fine but it can't pull system information.

I reached out to their customer contact form and basically got told hey make sure it's all updated. Okay, tried that route, still nothing. They stated they passed it to their Tech Team for review. I'd love to someone to provide me with steps to further find a solid solution.
1 REPLY 1

bfcblj
Level 7
look in your task manager service tab for asusoptimization. It probably didn't startup automatically when you bootup so you are missing the functions you were describing. Manually start asusoptimization service and then those functions will be restored.