cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Rog Helios Case DEFECT

Voldemort
Level 9
Hello ! Recently I spot weird dots on my front rgb panel. I call the store from where I bought the case and sent it to them. They told me that they cant see the problem, which is really strange, most probably they are blind or I don`t know what.Also they said that it is some toe if dust and trying to make me look dumb, like I dont know what Iam doing......

You can clearly see the furstrating dots on the photo. What should I do ? I don`t think that this is normal for that kind of a case (really expensive one) to have such a problems/defects.

4 REPLIES 4

Blake1
Level 10
Hello IvayloStrix,
After consulting the designers, the dots are the small bubbles generated when sticking the explosion-proof film to the panel.
You would only see them under light, and they don't affect the function.
It is almost impossible to 100% avoid.
Hope you can understand. Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hello IvayloStrix,
After consulting the designers, the dots are the small bubbles generated when sticking the explosion-proof film to the panel.
You would only see them under light, and they don't affect the function.
It is almost impossible to 100% avoid.
Hope you can understand. Thank you.

I understand, but I have never seen any dots on other people cases and they say that there are none. I don't think that case for such a high price tag should have any dots on the front rgb panel. They are really frustrating. Can I get it replaced or get my money back ? I know the case is functioning well, but with these dots on the front panel, it's not acceptable for me... Iam really disappointed. My pc is all based on asus rog I have never-ever had any defects/problems with any parts, ONLY with this box from which I didn't exactly expect to have any problems or defects. No one said to me that these dots are there, (coming out directly from"factory") Now I wait almost 1 month to get the problem solved from the people I have bought it. It's not really convenient without pc when you have work related things that require a computer, not cellphone, which Iam struggling with right now...

Blake1
Level 10
Hello IvayloStrix,
Well... you may negotiate with the seller if replacement is possible.
Or if you need any verification from us for you to negotiate, you may send the case to our service center.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hello IvayloStrix,
Well... you may negotiate with the seller if replacement is possible.
Or if you need any verification from us for you to negotiate, you may send the case to our service center.
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

I got it fixed, but unfortunately I think my pwoer button led doesn`t light up always. Actually when it should light up ? When I get to sleep mode it flshes but only in this mode. When the pc is turned off nothing or when I power it on.