cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG248Q Help!

RxL-Soul
Level 7
hey guys so i need some kind of help tried resetting my monitor and allsorts so here is my problem
Two days ago i turned off my computer just like normal as i do every night and everything was perfectly fine but the second day i turn my pc off and noticed that my screen kept flashing different colors and i thought something wasnt right so i turned my pc back on and noticed my refresh rate wasnt at 180 it was at 144 so i tried to overclock my screen to 180 through the settings and the monitor restarted as it does once you overclock it andi double checked to see if it was still overclocked low and behold it was back at 144 my settings didnt save and so i turned my pc off again at night and my screen kept flashing multiple colors again so i turned off my monitor

if you guys know what is causing my screen not to stay overclocked or saving settings for that matter and the flashing colors any help would be amazing
l i7 5930k | Rampage V Extreme | Corsair H110i GTX | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ acx 2.0+ | EVGA SuperNova 750w G2 | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB l Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 1 TB WD Red | Corsair 900D |

http://valid.x86.fr/3dxmew
1 REPLY 1

einvincible1
Level 7
My Monitor has been doing that for a few years and I don't think there's any way to fix it.