New ROGer Array

SRIX G512LV 144Hz display looks washed out. Any way to fix it?

The laptop's display looks really washed out. I assume it's because full RGB is not enabled because my external display looks the same when I enable limited RGB. My previous FX505DT had a similar quality display but the colors looked much much better than this one. I also can't find an option to enable full RGB in Intel Command Center. Any way to solve this?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hisuiiki View Post
    The laptop's display looks really washed out. I assume it's because full RGB is not enabled because my external display looks the same when I enable limited RGB. My previous FX505DT had a similar quality display but the colors looked much much better than this one. I also can't find an option to enable full RGB in Intel Command Center. Any way to solve this?
    Press the rog button/bring up armoury crate
    go to the 5th option from the side list that is game visual
    select a screen preset
    ????
    better viewing experience

New ROGer Array

No, I'm sorry. All of those make it worse on the Desktop and most of them are really bad.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hisuiiki View Post
    No, I'm sorry. All of those make it worse on the Desktop and most of them are really bad.
    I found on my G732LWS I have to Open the Intel Graphics Center and goto the color tab and and hit the button for "Restore Original Colors"

this maybe because it seems Asus has loaded a Color Management Profile which must be generic and not valid for my particular Panel.

You can check in Control Panel> Color Management and see it maybe you have the same issue.

KB

Moderator Array

Hello Hisuiiki,
    May I have a picture of the issue ?
    Thank you.