cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRIX G512LV 144Hz display looks washed out. Any way to fix it?

Hisuiiki
Level 7
The laptop's display looks really washed out. I assume it's because full RGB is not enabled because my external display looks the same when I enable limited RGB. My previous FX505DT had a similar quality display but the colors looked much much better than this one. I also can't find an option to enable full RGB in Intel Command Center. Any way to solve this?
4 REPLIES 4

KorosuKivy
Level 10
Hisuiiki wrote:
The laptop's display looks really washed out. I assume it's because full RGB is not enabled because my external display looks the same when I enable limited RGB. My previous FX505DT had a similar quality display but the colors looked much much better than this one. I also can't find an option to enable full RGB in Intel Command Center. Any way to solve this?

Press the rog button/bring up armoury crate
go to the 5th option from the side list that is game visual
select a screen preset
????
better viewing experience

No, I'm sorry. All of those make it worse on the Desktop and most of them are really bad.

Hisuiiki wrote:
No, I'm sorry. All of those make it worse on the Desktop and most of them are really bad.

I found on my G732LWS I have to Open the Intel Graphics Center and goto the color tab and and hit the button for "Restore Original Colors"

this maybe because it seems Asus has loaded a Color Management Profile which must be generic and not valid for my particular Panel.

You can check in Control Panel> Color Management and see it maybe you have the same issue.

KB

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Hisuiiki,
May I have a picture of the issue ?
Thank you.