cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Fix & Checkup Taking Over a Month

Gamerwolfsix
Level 7
I have condensed my questions and complaints down to these:
What is wrong with my computer?/What is taking so long?
Are there any real updates for my laptop besides "still in repairs"?
Will I get my data back?
Can you ensure my laptop coming back in better condition or a total refund?

Situation: Sent laptop in to fix the fan under warranty and check everything else was alright. That was over a month ago and I am getting very little information besides 'they are working on it' or 'someone is waiting for information'. I am trying to be patient but its been way too long to wait for vital equipment, especially without feedback.
5 REPLIES 5

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Gamerwolfsix wrote:
I have condensed my questions and complaints down to these:
What is wrong with my computer?/What is taking so long?
Are there any real updates for my laptop besides "still in repairs"?
Will I get my data back?
Can you ensure my laptop coming back in better condition or a total refund?

Situation: Sent laptop in to fix the fan under warranty and check everything else was alright. That was over a month ago and I am getting very little information besides 'they are working on it' or 'someone is waiting for information'. I am trying to be patient but its been way too long to wait for vital equipment, especially without feedback.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

Update: Got my laptop back two days ago. All data gone, windows 10 pro not activated, cannot link Microsoft account. Motherboard was replaced. Still doing who knows what with command prompts to try and get it to work. It would have saved us time and trouble if they just gave me a new laptop.

Oh great! The fan still makes noise! So I basically spent a month and a half and lost all data on the computer for no improvement! How do I go about getting my money back and/or changing computers?

Andddddd....now its chronic. Lost all that data, a week of me un****ing the operating system, and over a month and a half wasted to get right back to square one.

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Hi again,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with your laptop after the RMA. Please reach back to me for further assistance

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: