cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA Issues

PKMN-hybrid
Level 7
Yup, like a lot of other people in these subforums, I'm having the same issue where, after filling out the online RMA form, it automatically brings me to a page telling me that I've already submitted an RMA form (I've never submitted an RMA with ASUS before) and that its reference number is 'undefined'. I'm not sure where to go with this and would like to submit my laptop for RMA before the time Shadowlands officially drops, though I completely understand if it takes until after that event to complete diagnostics and repairs on it.
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
PKMN-hybrid wrote:
Yup, like a lot of other people in these subforums, I'm having the same issue where, after filling out the online RMA form, it automatically brings me to a page telling me that I've already submitted an RMA form (I've never submitted an RMA with ASUS before) and that its reference number is 'undefined'. I'm not sure where to go with this and would like to submit my laptop for RMA before the time Shadowlands officially drops, though I completely understand if it takes until after that event to complete diagnostics and repairs on it.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to create the RMA for you. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: