cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG key button not working on GL503GE

Tukino
Level 7
Hi,

The ROG key button on my GL503GE is not working out of sudden along with the volume and mute mic button.

I attached the image which buttons are not working

I have tried to uninstall and re-install the ROG Gaming Centre (v 2.6.1), the ROG Gaming centre application can be run by clicking the icon, but the ROG key button cannot work.

Please advise if there's a solution for this.

Thanks a lot
11 REPLIES 11

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Tukino,
May you reinstall the ASUS keyboard hotkey driver(ATK Package) as well?
Thank you.

I have re installed the ATK keyboard hotkey driver (v 2.0.5.0) and nothing change.

The ROG key, volume and mic mute key still not functioning.

I just realised that the ROG key icon is missing in the ROG gaming centre

Please advise if any other solution

Thanks a lot

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Tukino,
And the other function keys are working fine?
The F1 F2...
If so, please kindly send your device to service center to check on the hardware.
Thank you.

What about the missing ROG key button in the ROG gaming centre, any idea? I have installed the newest version of the ROG gaming centre v.2.7.0

Thanks a lot for the input

Tukino wrote:
What about the missing ROG key button in the ROG gaming centre, any idea? I have installed the newest version of the ROG gaming centre v.2.7.0

Thanks a lot for the input

is this issue resolved bcz i too got same issue on same laptop gl503ge after resetting pc

same keys all not working

I am having the same issue with my ROG GL503GE. Any update? Did anyone find a way to fix it?

Blake1
Level 10
Dear all,
Can you help to check in Windows update history to see if there is anything new happen right before the keys stop working?
Thank you.

Any updates on this yet? I am facing the same issue. It doesn't look like a hardware issue to me. This started happening only when I had reset my laptop. If this is a driver issue, the least Asus can do is provide the driver.