cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB's LED gone dark and Armoury Crate not recognize MB after updated Bios.

iiziilel2
Level 8
I got GA35(G35DX) desktop pc, after i updated latest Bios(305) the LED Aura on Motherboard are gone and unable to turn on Turbo mode in Armoury Crate app, when i hover my mouse to the option it said "because you are using ai tweaker or have installed ai suite III, HypeFan will be locked at Windows mode". The Motherboard LED reappear when my PC is in sleep mode and gone when i wake a PC up.

What should i do next?? Please help.
2 REPLIES 2

cragettli
Level 7
Did you get any answers or solutions? Exactly the same with me :(. Upgraded to BIOS 308 and got the same problems as described.

cragettli wrote:
Did you get any answers or solutions? Exactly the same with me :(. Upgraded to BIOS 308 and got the same problems as described.

I called service support couple months ago and he came up with Motherboard replacement, now the new motherboard locked at Blue color, but still multi colors when in sleep-mode or after startup a computer couple seconds, technician said its a software problem.

By the way couple months ago i managed to get Fan option in armoury crate working by updated windows, but it won't work again after update latest Bios and latest Windows about 2 weeks ago. I assumed these issues after all has something to do with Windows Update cause conflicts.

At this time i don't care anymore, in the matter of all except this rgb issue and turbo mode not selectable i'm ok with this PC.