cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem game bundle for COD: cold war

Caastiel
Level 7
Hi,

I have a Strix 3080 OC and I have been unable to redeem the game bundle for this event: https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war/

Every time I press submit a popup appears saying "The product line of the product serial number is not eligble for this event ."

If I follow the steps listed in the redemption issues section of the event page, I get this error instead upon sending the message:
vBulletin Message
Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war/

Am I doing something wrong or what? Has anyone successfully redeemed it?
15 REPLIES 15

damienf
Level 7
I am having the exact same problem with a Strix 3090 OC, have tried reaching out via their social media channels but have not had any response.

barishacibasiog
Level 7
The same exact problem with my RTX TUF 3080 bought today.

Caastiel
Level 7
Hopefully someone can chime in with a solution. It's been days since I got the card and I'm still getting the same errors trying to redeem.

CloverJi
Level 7
Exactly the same here, please do something on this ASUS

I'm receiving the same error message as well...

also seeing similar posts by other users on other forums too

Dan87
Level 8

Same issue here, uncontactable via email, telephone, or social media.

Same exact issue please help I want cod

Caastiel
Level 7
Hey everyone I have good news. Asus has replied me in an email together with the code for the game. It is downloading/preloading as I speak!

Oddly enough, the message that they quoted was one where I received an error from the submission via steps listed in redemption issues, which leads me to believe even though an error pops up they still end up receiving the messages.

So I suggest if you have already followed the steps listed under redemption issues and submitted everything, to just wait, even if you received an error.