cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF RTX 3080 non-OC UK availability

MagicBoy
Level 7
I've had a pre-order in with Overclockers UK since the afternoon of launch day. Asus have not delivered any stock to them at all post launch - nearly 8 weeks. OcUK are an Asus partner and other retailers have been getting deliveries where OcUk have not. My queue number has been going steadily down, but only due to at least 400 cancellations ahead of me.

Can someone please advise when the cards are likely to ship to a retailer with £millions in pre-orders.

This isn't covering Asus or OcUK with much glory.

Thanks.*
2 REPLIES 2

Jamm-Hott
Level 9
I'm waiting in line for the 3080 TUF OC and at position 1055 in the queue as of last Friday. Would really like to know WHY it's taking so long to get card's out to people who already paid for them???

Jamm-Hott
Level 9
ZUWBTvbp93YbfPtw7nP7 wrote:
I ordered on launch day at OCUK (as soon as their website worked for me) and at the rate the queue has been progressing these past months, I'll get the card on the 30th of April, more than 7 months since I placed the order. I started at 228th on the queue, and it's been 70 days. I'm now 155th on the queue, which is a rate of progression of 1.04 places per day.

According to OCUK though, 95% of the "progression" has just been cancellations as they only got one small shipment of cards since launch. So even if I get bumped up to first place by everyone before me in the queue eventually cancelling, there's no guarantee I'd actually get the card.

These cards are basically fictitious.

I think i will have to cancel my order as I'm 845 and only moved because of people cancelling too. I think i will need to cancel it when the interest on my credit card starts to be applied for this purchase as i will not pay interest on something i don't even own and been waiting over a month to get.